Finding Solutions to Erectile Dysfunction
The inability to maintain an erection is a fairly common problem that many men have faced globally. If this problem keeps occurring more than 25% of times, it might be a condition called erectile dysfunction which is also known as impotence or ED.
There are mainly four types of symptoms that come along with erectile dysfunction. They are:
- Unable to have an erection totally
- Erections might occur only occasionally
- An erection might be achieved, but it might not be steady enough for intercourse
- Being able to achieve an erection totally, but might lose it at the time of erection
Many people find it very difficult to open up about their issues because of the social stigma around men which states the idea of “real men” being able to perform efficiently in bed. Therefore, it is very important to know that:
- Erectile dysfunction is the condition where the individual in not able to maintain an erection or be firm enough for intercourse repeatedly.
- About 20-30 million Americans are affected by erectile dysfunction.
- Erectile dysfunction often has a physical cause associated with it.
- Erectile dysfunction is treatable at any age.
The Main Issue
Most of the time erectile dysfunction occur due to poor blood circulation in the body. It was estimated that about 80% of erectile dysfunction in men result when there is low circulation of blood to the penis and other associated organs.
Natural Ways of Treating ED
Most of the people have the common idea that only medication can help in a condition like erectile dysfunction. Prescription medications have worked wonders, but it can also bring along few other problems. These drugs are not helpful for a long-run as they mostly focus on providing a quick solution. Many studies that shown that natural way of treating erectile dysfunction is the best way among all the other treatment methods. Men suffering from ED can benefit from:
- Maintaining a superior sexual health.
- Improving the general health.
- Occurrence of no side-effects after taking any ED medication.
- Using cheap cures prepared at home, instead of going for the costly medications available in the market.
Using Natural Remedies for Treating ED
Many health care professionals have recommended natural treatment methods before prescribing any sort of drugs. They are mentioned below:
- Avoid the consumption of too much alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages like coffee, tea and sodas.
- People who are overweight must think about taking a proper diet to enhance their sexual performance in bed. Processed foods, desserts and fast foods must be avoided most of the times to reverse impotency. A Mediterranean style of food diet is the most preferable and highly recommended by the health care professionals.
- Regular exercise should also be incorporated in the daily routine of the individual. People who do limited activity are more prone to erectile dysfunction. A 15 minutes’ walk should be a must on most of the days.
- Mineral and vitamin supplements can be very useful in fixing problems related to ED.
- Numerous herbs are also very useful for treating ED naturally.